bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

Please make more!!!

I bet that thi could become one of the most popular things on Newgrounds if you started a sort of series, as long as you kept it just as weird and without any big plot.

Nicely animated, great voices, and i'm begging for more!!!

Gordon Gordon

I completely agree!!!

At least Blair was interesting, with that weird smile and those big ears.

Brown just adds to our meloncholy overcast graffiti-ridden depressing attitude as a nation, which is exactly the reason why patriotism in Britain is dead.

Anyways, it's good that this point has been raised, and i hope that it'll lead to a show called Pimp My Gordon. He so needs to be Pimped.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Hilarious, and with a rewarding little game too!

I couldn't have thought of a better duo for this kind of parody than LF and the SFBs!
Nice work guys!!!
I found that the mini-game was doable, as long as you notice sections of the colours which resemble traffic lights (Red, Yellow, Green) or (Green, Yellow, Red).
Loved the final extra scene!!! Pure undiluted brilliance!!!
Give yourselves a pat on the back!!!

IcePunk IcePunk

Enjoyed it very much while it lasted

An original idea, good gameplay, but far too short.

Make another with many many more levels and maybe an extra twist or two to add an extra dimention to the game, and that'll be a 10 out of 10 from me :)

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Hugely enjoyable

I'm having such trouble finding the last secret achievement, but of course it'll be all the more sweet when I eventually find it!

When I first played this game I did unfortunately fall victim to the infamous saved-data bug, and I will admit it was rather annoying. But it did give me an excuse to play the game even more (not that I needed an excuse for that...)

I'm really looking forward to having a go at any future songs you add to this truly inspired game. The 5 types of tower give an extra dimension of variety and strategy which I hope you will add to and improve upon in future updates of the game.

Minesweeper: Classic Minesweeper: Classic

Quite a nice little game :-)

Fun, but I prefer the version I already have on my laptop.

The window is smaller than the Vista version that I'm used to, and there's a slight lag between moving my cursor and the grid reacting. But maybe that's just my computer.

Otherwise, a solid version of a classic game! The graphics aren't amazing, but they don't need to be. Just a straight puzzle/logic game. You definitely get a bonus star from me for the leaderboard feature. It's nice to compete against people.

Nicely done!

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Good job! *Biatch*

I dunno why I put 'biatch' :P

Anyways, good job with the musicalness in general. Good job with the lyrics. Good job... oh heck, just one big good job!

Very well done :D

Reachground responds:

Thanks *****.

You managed to write a great ****** review you little ******. I'm ****** happy you took the time to share your ****** thoughts.

***** ***!